Shirley’s2Girls is having our Design Team call.
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented stampers…
who can work with Digitals…to help promote our company and provide inspiration to the stamping community…through your personal blog, online challenges and online galleries.
This S2G DT CALL is open to everyone!!
UPDATE: We're extending the time on our DT Call to December 20th. We understand with the holidays that everyone is crazy busy so we're hoping that by extending the date this will give you some additional time to apply. Also if you are not able to complete the challenge listed below, no worries, please post to Mr Linky your blog link and send us an email with your favorite work.
1. Follow the sketch below along with the Twist of PAPER PIECING. You do not have to use Shirley's2Girls images but if you have them we would love to see them. Once you've completed your card/project, at the end of this post is Mr. Linky. He's really nice and would LOVE to see your Design Team work. You will have until Thursday, December 10th to post to Mr Linky.
3. Email your information to:
Debbie at email@example.com
cc your email to Deidre and Kristine at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line please put: DT CALL, your name and Mr. Linky number
Please also include (1) one other card and (1) altered item…or more.
Information to be included in your email:
Address (snail mail)
Links to any online galleries you have
A list of related forums/message boards that you participate in
4. Please tell us if you are on any other design teams…
(No prior experience necessary)
5. Please let us know a little something about YOU…
What you enjoy about stamping and other creative hobbies you have
What you could bring to the Shirleys2Girls Design Team
Why you would like to be a design team member.
1. Participate for a term of 6 months. January 2010 – June 2010
2. Must be willing to post your card samples, contest announcements, challenges and new releases on your blog for the term
3. Must be willing to post all Shirleys2girls Challenge Blog cards/projects to the SCS, SNR and PCP galleries…or anywhere else, for great exposure.
4. Must be willing to leave “a little love” for the S2G fans that play each week in our Challenge and participate in our SNR or PCP Digi Days at least once during your 6 month term.
5. You will be required to make a minimum of 1 card/project weekly.
6. You will need to meet all set deadlines.
7. Participate in Shirleys2Girls challenges, Blog Hops and Release Parties and try to bring in new players to our challenges.
8. You must be willing to submit your work for publication while on the DT. If get published S2G will give you $25.00...per publication.
9. Promote Shirleys2Girls stamps through your blog, and when and wherever you see an opportunity to share S2G.
10. Participate in creative ‘brain-storming’ sessions, from time to time…that might include project ideas, sketch ideas, marketing ideas…in other-words…we want your opinions.
What you will get from us:
$10 in Attitude Gratitude each month for the 6 month term. (digitals)
An opportunity to work with a friendly, fun, sassy…group of Ladies with Attitude.
S2G will post your photo and bio on our Design Team page…with links to your blogs.
All your wonderful ‘creations’ will be posted in the S2G gallery and the SNR and PCP galleries…and we will share your creations with everyone we can.
Please make sure to check us out at:
our blog at…http://www.shirleys2girls.blogspot.com/
or our challenge blog at… http://s2gpapercraftingcontest.blogspot.com/
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me. Debbie, DT Coordinator for S2G… at email@example.com.