Hooray! Hooray! Today's the day for another fun Twisted Thursday challenge! And welcome once again to Shirley's 2 Girls Challenge Blog - this is where you'll find all the pertinent details of the challenge each week, as well as Mr. Linky - the place to post your submissions to win a FREE STAMP!! I suggest that you subscribe to our Challenge blog (subscription widget to your right) so that you DON'T MISS A THING from now on!!
- Create a card, following this week’s sketch and USE SOMETHING SPARKLY!!!!
- You're not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them! We have some really cute digi's that you can download instantly, so you could always go that route for those that like "instant gratification - INCLUDING SOME BRAND SPANKIN' NEW 4TH OF JULY IMAGES. Check them out HERE.
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC16 & shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky ON THIS POST.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, June 28, 2009 at midnight (PDT).
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls' product list, and the winning card will be showcased on our new WINNER'S PAGE.
Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!