So are you ready to get alittle Twisted this week? Below is your sketch to follow this week. The TWIST is to add a PUMPKIN somewhere on your card!
Here are the details to play along. . .
- You're certainly not required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them we would love to see you use them! Don't forget we have some really cute digi's that you can download instantly! You can check them out HERE.
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS, SNR or PCP please use the keywords S2GSC30 & shirleys2girls.
- Mr Linky at the bottom of this post is waiting for you. So don't forget to link your work to him. He loves seeing you each week!
- You have from Thursday, October 22nd until Wednesday, October 28th at midnight (PDT) to link your card/project to Mr Linky below. Don't forget because we want to see your beautiful work!
- The winner will be chosen by random.org and will choose a stamp set of their choice from the Shirley's 2 Girls product page. The winning card will be showcased on our new WINNER'S PAGE.
Come on over to SNR and join us for our first every S2G Fans Blog hop! All S2G fans are welcome to join. All you have to do is sign up HERE over at SNR. The Blog Hop is Saturday, October 24th and we're going to have soooo much fun! We're going to hide a special prize on one of the blogs on the hop and you could win a FREE, yes FREE, stamp set from S2G. So what are you waiting for. Head on over to SNR and join the S2G group and sign up for our first S2G blog hop for you!
Ok back to business, do you need some inspiration to get your creativity going??? Then check out our fabulous DT blogs! Don't forget to come back here to link up your card/project with Mr Linky. He likes seeing you every week!