This is week #3 of our CAT parade. We hope that you're enjoying our fine furry friends. We've got more in store this week from our fabulous DT! Don't forget to check them out. Just a reminder that you do not have to use a CAT image to play along with us.
Ok are you ready to get Twisted???? Well let's get started with this weeks challenge.
Here is your sketch for this week . . .
And the TWIST IS to . . .
use CHIPBOARD on your card.
Ready to play along...well here are the details:
- You're certainly not required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them we would love to see you use them! Don't forget we have some really cute digi's that you can download instantly! You can check them out HERE.
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS, SNR or PCP please use the keywords S2GSC29 & shirleys2girls.
- Mr Linky at the bottom of this post is waiting for you. So don't forget to link your work to him. He loves seeing you each week!
- You have from Thursday, October 15th until Wednesday, October 21st at midnight (PDT) to link your card/project to Mr Linky below. Don't forget because we want to see your beautiful work!
- The winner for each week in October will be chosen by US! Deidre and Kristine (the girls) at S2G! The winner will choose a stamp set of their choice from the Shirley's 2 Girls product page. The winning card will be showcased on our new WINNER'S PAGE.
Come on over to SNR and join us for our first every S2G Fans Blog hop! All S2G fans are welcome to join. All you have to do is sign up HERE over at SNR. The Blog Hop is Saturday, October 24th and we're going to have soooo much fun! We're going to hide a special prize on one of the blogs on the hop and you could win a FREE, yes FREE, stamp set from S2G. So what are you waiting for. Head on over to SNR and join the S2G group and sign up for our first S2G blog hop for you!
Ok back to business, do you need some inspiration to get your creativity going??? Then check out our fabulous DT's blogs! Don't forget to come back here to link up your card/project with Mr Linky. He likes seeing you every week!