We're so glad to see you and hope that you enjoy our Twisted Thursday Challenge this week. We've added some Fabulous Ladies to Guest Design for us this month. This week let's welcome our Guest Designer Jane Wetzel. At the end of the post you can check out Jane and all of the designers blogs with more great Holiday projects/cards!
Don't forget to check out our 45% off Sale going on right now over at shirleys2girls.com.
The sketch to follow this week is below. Now let's not forget about that fun TWIST that we add.
Your TWIST this week is to use GLITTER OR BLING on your card! What are the holidays without a little glitz and glam!
To play along with us this week, below are ALL the deets. . .
- You're certainly not required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them we would love to see you use them! Don't forget we have some really cute digi's that you can download instantly! You can check them out HERE.
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS, SNR or PCP please use the keywords S2GSC36 or shirleys2girls. We want to see your work!
- Mr Linky at the bottom of this post is waiting for you. So don't forget to link your work to him. He loves seeing you each week!
- You have from Thursday, December 10th until Wednesday, December 16th at midnight (PST) to link your card/project to Mr Linky below. Don't forget because we want to see your beautiful work!
- The winner will be chosen by random.org and will get their choice of a stamp set from the Shirley's 2 Girls product page. The winning card will be showcased on our new WINNER'S PAGE.
Anne - Guest Designer
Jane - Guest Designer