For the next 3 Twisted Thursday's we've got a treat for you. We've added some Fabulous Ladies to Guest Design for us. This week let's welcome our Guest Designer Ann English. At the end of the post you can check out Ann's and all of the designers blogs with more great Holiday projects/cards!
The Design Team and our Guest Designers will be showing off this week some Elves, Reindeers and Snowmen, OH MY! Please remember that you do not have to use those types of images to join us for the Twisted Thursday Challenge. We just want to show off some new stuff for you and get you in the Holiday mood!
The sketch to follow this week is below. Now let's not forget about that fun TWIST that we add.
Your TWIST this week is to use TIN OR FOIL on your card! Don't forget that wire can come in so many different forms. re, etc. Hopefully that will get you thinking!
- You're certainly not required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them we would love to see you use them! Don't forget we have some really cute digi's that you can download instantly! You can check them out HERE.
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS, SNR or PCP please use the keywords S2GSC35 & shirleys2girls. We want to see your work!
- Mr Linky at the bottom of this post is waiting for you. So don't forget to link your work to him. He loves seeing you each week!
- You have from Thursday, December 3rd until Wednesday, December 9th at midnight (PDT) to link your card/project to Mr Linky below. Don't forget because we want to see your beautiful work!
- The winner will be chosen by random.org and will get their choice of a stamp set from the Shirley's 2 Girls product page. The winning card will be showcased on our new WINNER'S PAGE.
Ok now that you have all the deets to play along, would you like some inspiration to get you going? Then check out our fabulous Ladies with Attitude blogs! Don't forget to come back here to link up your card/project with Mr Linky. He loves to see you each week!
Anne - Guest Designer
Ann - Guest Designer