It's S2G's Twisted Thursday Challenge!
Can you believe that this is the final Twisted Thursday in September? WOW the time has flown by! We hope that you have enjoyed ALL of our new Halloween stamps! October will bring a new theme, new sketches and twists so be sure to check back! We've got some fun up our sleeves!
Here's your the sketch to follow this week and the TWIST is to create a project/card using the word BOO somewhere on your card!!!
Below are the deets to play along with us this week:
- You're certainly not required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them we would love to see you use them! Don't forget we have some really cute digi's that you can download instantly! You can check them out HERE.
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS, SNR or PCP please use the keywords S2GSC26 & shirleys2girls.
- Mr Linky at the bottom of this post is waiting for you. So don't forget to link your work to him. He loves seeing you each week!
- You have from Thursday, September 24th until Wednesday, September 30th at midnight (PDT) to link your card/project to Mr Linky. Don't forget because we want to see your beautiful work!
- The winner for each week in September will be chosen by US! Deidre and Kristine (the girls) at S2G! The winner will choose a stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product page. The winning card will be showcased on our new WINNER'S PAGE.