Here's the sketch to follow and the TWIST this week is to create a project/card using the colors PURPLE and ORANGE!
Want the skinny? Listed below are the deets to play along in the S2G Twisted Thursday Challenge. If you've played with us before you know how it works and we can't wait to see your creation this week. For those of you that are new and are here for the first time, well WELCOME and you're in for some SPOOKY FUN!
- You're certainly not required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them we would love to see you use them! Don't forget we have some really cute digi's that you can download instantly! You can check them out HERE.
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS, SNR or PCP please use the keywords S2GSC24 & shirleys2girls.
- Mr Linky at the bottom of this post is waiting for you. So don't forget to link your work to him. He loves seeing you each week!
- You have from Thursday, September 10th until Wednesday, September 16th at midnight (PDT) to link your card/project to Mr Linky.
- The winner for September will be chosen by none other that Deidre and Kristine (the girls) at S2G! The winner will choose a stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product page. The winning card will be showcased on our new WINNER'S PAGE. Whatcha waiting for?
Need some inspiration to get your started?!! Check out the fabulous projects that the Shirley's 2 Girls DT has stirred up for you this week and Hang Around for a Spell!
Thank you to all of you that participated in the S2G Fa BOO lous Blog Hop last week! We certainly had lots of spooky fun and hope you did as well! Did you like those new spooktacular images!?