September we will be sharing All Halloween themed projects using the new Halloween sets.
Here's your the sketch to follow this week. The TWIST is to create a project/card using any Halloween Embellishment! Pick your favorite!
Below are the deets to play along with us this week:
- You're certainly not required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them we would love to see you use them! Don't forget we have some really cute digi's that you can download instantly! You can check them out HERE.
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS, SNR or PCP please use the keywords S2GSC25 & shirleys2girls.
- Mr Linky at the bottom of this post is waiting for you. So don't forget to link your work to him. He loves seeing you each week!
- You have from Thursday, September 17th until Wednesday, September 23rd at midnight (PDT) to link your card/project to Mr Linky. Don't forget because we want to see your beautiful work!
- The winner for each week in September will be chosen by US! Deidre and Kristine (the girls) at S2G! The winner will choose a stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product page. The winning card will be showcased on our new WINNER'S PAGE. Need some inspiration to get your creativity going... well then fly on over to visit the FaBOOlous DT Team's blogs for some haunting and spooky cards and projects.